Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Song of the week...
Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
When all the cows were sleeping
And the sun had gone to bed
Up jumped the scarecrow
And this is what he said!

I'm a dingle, dangle scarecrow
With a flippy floppy hat
I can shake my hands like this
And shake my feet like that

When all the hens were roosting
And the moon behind the cloud
Up jumped the scarecrow
And shouted very loud

I'm a dingle, dangle scarecrow
With a flippy floppy hat
I can shake my hands like this
And shake my feet like that

When the dogs were in the kennels
And the doves were in the loft
Up jumped the scarecrow
And whispered very soft


I'm a dingle, dangle scarecrow
With a flippy floppy hat
I can shake my hands like this
And shake my feet like that


I'm a dingle, dangle scarecrow
With a flippy floppy hat
I can shake my hands like this
And shake my feet like that


Cool things to do...
Event image
After 48 years of entertaining Australian audiences, Frank Gasser is very proud to present direct from Europe his latest entertainment spectacular "CIRCUS OLYMPIA".

Circus Olympia is a family owned traditional variety spectacle working in conjunction with The Great Siberian Circus, featuring amazing circus artists from around the globe (Russia, Switzerland, Portugal, Kazakhstan) and also some of the up and coming new performing talent Australia has to offer.  It's on tonight at 7.30pm at the Nagambie Lakes Regatta Centre, Loddings Lane, Nagambie.  Call 0425 513 030 or visit http://www.circusolympia.com.au/ for more info.

Or you could visit the Nagambie Lakes Market for regional produce, arts & crafts, food stalls, plants, playground and heaps more!  Just head to Jacobson’s Outlook and Blayney Reserve, Nagambie.


For more information call Julie on 0408 602841 or visit http://www.nagambielakestourism.com.au/


 New stuff...



We've just purchased some great new kids movies, so make sure you check them out.  You'll find new titles like Handy Manny and Diego, as well as old faves like Playschool. 


You can click on this link to go straight to our catalog!  http://swft.msls.sirsidynix.net.au/uhtbin/cgisirsi/1cbqAdY485/KILMORE/109610096/60/1182/X


Joke of  the week...
Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel Prize?

Because he was out standing in his field!

That's it for this week.  See you soon!

No comments: